In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented this privacy notice to inform visitors to wilsoncontracts.co.uk, of the types of data we process about you. We also include within this notice the reasons for processing your data, the lawful basis that permits us to process it, how long we keep your data for and your rights regarding your data.
This notice applies to visitors to the website, separate policies apply to employees, former employees, workers and contractors.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
Under GDPR, all personal data obtained and held by us must be processed according to a set of core principles. In accordance with these principles, we will ensure that:
- processing is fair, lawful and transparent
- data is collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes
- data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing
- data is kept accurate and up to date. Data which is found to be inaccurate will be rectified or erased without delay
- data is not kept for longer than is necessary for its given purpose
- data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisation measures
- we comply with the relevant GDPR procedures for international transferring of personal data
TYPES OF DATA HELD
Specifically, we hold the following types of data:
IP address, browser type, computer type;
Information entered into “Contact Us” form;
COLLECTING YOUR DATA
Your browser automatically provides data to us so that the website can be tailored to your devices specifications.
You provide data to us by entering information into the “Contact Us” form.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The law on data protection allows us to process your data for certain reasons only.
The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which allows us to process personal data when its necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Employees within our company who have responsibility for website administration will have access to your data which is relevant to their function. All employees with such responsibility have been trained in ensuring data is processing in line with GDPR.
Directors have access to information shared in “Contact Us” forms for the purpose of us forfilling your contact request.
No data is shared with third parties.
PROTECTING YOUR DATA
We are aware of the requirement to ensure your data is protected against accidental loss or disclosure, destruction and abuse. We have implemented processes to guard against such.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold on you:
- the right to be informed about the data we hold on you and what we do with it
- the right of access to the data we hold on you. We operate a separate Subject Access Request policy and all such requests will be dealt with accordingly
- the right for any inaccuracies in the data we hold on you, however they come to light, to be corrected. This is also known as ‘rectification’
- the right to have data deleted in certain circumstances. This is also known as ‘erasure’
- the right to restrict the processing of the data
- the right to transfer the data we hold on you to another party. This is also known as ‘portability’
- the right to object to the inclusion of any information
- the right to regulate any automated decision-making and profiling of personal data
If you wish to exercise any of the rights explained above, please contact email@example.com